Changing Your Investment Options
There are two types of changes that you can make with respect to the manner in which your account is invested:
- A change in the way future contributions are invested, and
- A change in the way your current account balance with Voya is invested.
An allocation change is the way you direct the investment allocation of your future contributions. An inter-fund exchange (transfer) is the way you change the manner in which the current assets in your account are invested.
There are several ways that you can make an allocation change or transfer assets among fund options. You can:
- Call our toll-free telephone number at (800) 584-6001 and speak to our Retirement Readiness Service Center (call center), available Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Central Time.
- Utilize our self-service platform Voice Response System (VRS) by dialing our toll-free number 24 hours a day.
- On this MetroMax custom website through the Account Login link in the top navigation bar of this site.