Our local service team of experienced financial advisors in Nashville are available to assist you with a variety of services designed to help you plan for your financial future. Our comprehensive services include enrollment meetings that highlight the benefits of the Plan, educational meetings and seminars, and individual one-on-one meetings where we can address your specific situation and develop a plan to outline your financial needs and objectives.
Our investment, financial and retirement planning seminars cover a variety of topics such as:
- Asset Allocation and Diversification
- College Funding
- Credit and Debt Management
- Financial Focus for Women
- Mutual Fund Investing
- Reacting to a Changing Stock Market
- Retirement Income
- Year-End Tax Strategies
Our personal financial planning services include:
- A Financial Profile Retirement Planning Module provided to MetroMax employees at no additional cost;
- Asset allocation snapshot of all assets using Morningstar® Advisor Workstation* provided at no additional cost;
- PERS counseling at no additional cost.
*Morningstar® is not affiliated with the Voya family of companies.
To find out more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact our local representatives listed below.
Voya's Nashville Office
214 Second Avenue N., Suite 2
Washington Square Bldg.-Ground Floor
Nashville, TN 37201
Tel: (615) 627-1500
Fax: (615) 244-7182
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Time
For general inquiries regarding MetroMax's 457 Deferred Compensation Plan, please contact the administrator, Voya, at:
(615) 627-1500, Option 3
For specific information regarding the MetroMax 457 Plan, or to sign up for, make changes to, or cancel your existing 457 retirement account, please contact one of our advisers:
*Securities and investment advisory services are offered through Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. (member SIPC).