There are multiple ways to obtain information about your account, make account transactions, and receive answers to questions you may have about the Plan. Voya wants to make it easier for you to take advantage of the valuable benefits made available to you under the City of Portland 457 Deferred Compensation Plan. That means providing you with the service options you want, when you want them.
Voya offers participants and employees:
Local Service support from representatives. Our Portland Office is located at 200 SW Market Street, Suite 1700. Representatives can be reached at (503) 937-0378 or toll-free at (800) 238-6281. The office can also be reached via email at email@example.com. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time.
You can also contact your local representatives directly:
- Melinda Lewis, CFS, Financial Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org*
- Wendy Stefani, CFS Financial Advisor Email: email@example.com*
- Linda Morgan, Financial Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org*
- Amanda Devilbiss, CRPC, Financial Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Kristin Walter, Registered Representative Email: Kristin@lewis-stefani.com**
*Securities and investment advisory services offered through Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. (member SIPC).
**Registered Representative of and securities offered through Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. (member SIPC).
Take advantage of the services available from your local service team, including:
- Educational meetings and seminars
- Individual one-on-one meetings
- Asset allocation modeling
- Model Investment Portfolios
- Hypothetical illustrations
- Retirement planning
- Investment advice and guidance on-line and in person
- PERS counseling
Toll-free Telephone Access
Our national toll free telephone line, (800) 584-6001 provides you with access to Customer Service available Monday-Friday 5:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Pacific Time). You may choose to speak with Customer Service during these hours by pressing 0#.
You can access your account information via the Internet through the Account Access option shown in the left bar menu on this page. Through the Internet, you can make:
- Account inquiries
- Investment allocation changes
- Transfers among investment options
- Investment option performance history
- Prompt, written confirmation will be sent for all Internet financial transactions
You will receive a written confirmation for each Internet financial transaction.
Service You Can Depend On
- 24 hour, 7 day a week toll-free participant account balance information, investment allocation changes, and transfers (via an automated voice response system).
- Same day processing of fund transfers and investment allocation changes if the request is received in good order before the close of the New York Stock Exchange (generally 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time).
- Prompt, written confirmation of all phone and Internet transfers and allocation changes. Transactions will be reflected in your account on the following business day.
- Options for hearing and vision impaired employees to conduct toll-free business via telephone, voice carryover, hearing carryover, personal computer, operator assistance, and telebraille or voice telephone.
Below are links to some of the forms associated with the Tennessee ORP.
Please note that by accessing the following websites through the links below you will be leaving the Plan website created by Voya Financial™. Your use of these links is at your own risk. Voya® is not responsible for the content or accuracy of third party sites linked from this website nor does it guarantee the products or services offered on third party sites. You should review the privacy statement of a website before you provide any personal or confidential information.